When there is wedding season around, lots of fun and excitment is in the air. Eveyone wants to look good. Months before our planning starts as to what to wear, what makeup, matching jewellery, etc.
Here is a guide from Indian stars as to what costume to wear at an Indian wedding along with the style up
1.These are some light lehengas one could opt for.Here, you get a decent choice of wearing light accessories or heavy huge ones.These shades look quite feminine and very pretty.
2. You can even be loud by wearing dark and catchy colors. From deep red, to neon to golden all look appropriate in a wedding
3.You can wear a dark-colored Anarkali also. Anarkalis look elegant and you will notice many people wearing different anarkalis and floor-lengthed anarkalis.
4.Many a Bollywood actresses are a style icon to ethnic preferences, Madhuri is one of them. She wears floor length anarkalis of different styles like this orange and golden number
5.think pink or coral coloured pink like these ones.
6.Black, when you’re not the bride. A diamond neckpiece completes the look
8. Falling softly-These non-traditional sarees are for the fashion-forward.
9. Nude and sparling look makes a sparkling statement
10.If you dont want to go for a saree, if you feel they are too common , you could go for lehengas in variant colors.
11. Hot hues of red or the splashy orange- The color itself makes the statement
12. Wedding are all about colors. Why not go into some jewel tones.
13.Net makes for ideal wedding wear – less heavy than silk and still luxurious
14. White now- White, particularly in lace, is a good colour to opt for to make a cool style statement.
15.Everygreen color black is back.If you are confused what to wear- go for black and black white combination is also a sensible choice.
16.Mix and match’- Yes, you can be playful and experimental. Its not important to always be straightforward and staid.
17.Weddings are the perfect time for wrapping yourself up in gorgeous, embellished fabrics.
18. Who says it has to be lehengas and sarees all the time. Have fun with outfits indo-western
19.Be bold and bare that mid-riff. For not-too-formal wedding celebrations take a cue from the looks of these stars,
20.A subtle shade elegant and playful at the same time